Thursday, October 4, 2007

Auntie Mae

wow, I have been an aunt for 4 years now.
Within those years I have gotten 3 nephews and a niece,
with a nephew on the way!
[Jo is having another boy!]


Big advantage of having much older siblings :)
Being an aunt is such a wonderful and fun privilegde.
looove it.

In the middle of October, I'll be working only one shift at Weis
[thank God!],
because I'll be babysitting my nephew, Jonathan,
a few days during the week after school.
I am looking forward to it.

4th year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Jo was expecting! How exciting. Congrats!

Babysitting over cashiering? Uh yeah! I'm jealous. Enjoy it.

Always wanted to be a young aunt, but since I'm the older one in the 12 year gap it'll be Joel who'll probably get the priviledge of being a young uncle.

exquisite said...

What a cutie! I cannot wait to be an auntie :)

Travel to past entries