Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ain't no place I'd rather be

I am home from Nashville/ Only, TN. The family and I were visiting my dad's side of the family down there.

things that happened:
-Arrived at my aunt's in Nashville Wednesday evening.
-Thursday morning went to Shoney's for breakfast.
-Remembered hours later that I had forgot my purse at Shoney's.
-Called Shoney's and they said a customer had turned it in, but when I opened the purse, my wallet was gone. They were kind enough to leave my keys and jumbo chapped stick :.. [I wasn't that upset about it. It was my dumb mistake.]
-Then we sat in tons of living rooms meeting family :)
-Went around downtown Nashville.
-Thursday evening ,we headed over to the family farm in Only and stayed there rest of the time.
-Friday night had dinner with the whole family at Beacon Light.
-Saturday morning, we went fishing for catfish.
-Saw a bald eagle and water moccasin [I survived].
-I caught 4 out of the 10 catfish plus I caught the biggest one :)
-Fried the catfish later for dinner. yummm yum.
-And every night, my mom and I watched for shooting stars, because you can see a million more there then in Baltimore.

dinner

Duck River

the Browns
love 'em.

3 comments:

Sacha said...

Mary Nell-
Your photography gets better and better with every photo!

Sarah said...

I loved reading about your trip. Glad you had a great time.

Zoanna said...

Love your catfish pic!

Travel to past entries