Wednesday, March 21, 2007

woah moo-lah

well well. tonight I got 3 important things accomplished:

1. Registered at Essex Community College (I am in! suprise.suprise!) Starting in the Fall.

2. Registered for New Attitude 2007.
not sure how I am giving there yet (driving or flying?) I want to drive because it is cheaper and I think it would be much more fun. we shall see.
If you are free Memorial Weekend I highly suggest you attend this event.
I have heard many amazing things about it.
hopefully life changing.




3. I ordered my graduation dress! hooooray. I am a little concerned how the color will look on me, but I am glad I ordered it so I can see how it looks on me then if I hate it, send it back and keep-a-lookin.


(sneek peek of it)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yay for college...kinda ;)
I wish I was going to NA, but I'm not :(
And your dress is pretty, can't wait to see it at GRADUATION (!!!)

Travel to past entries