Sunday, October 25, 2009

it's been good

glorious my model for the day climbing tree my ride my mirror dreams do come true more on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hummingbirdheart/ LOVIN LIFE. i love this season. i love the leaves before they die. i love mcpherson, kansas. i love house sitting in the coolest apartment i've ever been too. i love having a rooftop. i love seeing bob dylan. i love friends, new and old. i love the Lord. i love being at peace. i love dreaming. i love groovy tunes. i love trying to sew. i love breakfast food. i love reading. i love randomness. i love stacey's bike i get to ride everyday. i love chillin at the park with the geese. i love being alive. i love the simple things. i and love and you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/snoopy-party-supplies.html]snoopy Party Supplies[/url].

Travel to past entries