Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'd sell my shoes

aussie roid1
me and a roo
aussie roid4
me and good friends, that i miss heaps

I am so happy I am not going to school this
semester (again!) and getting to travel more.
If I allow Him to, I think God has heaps to show me this season.

"Open wide, my door,
to whatever makes me love you more.
open wide, my door,
while there's still light to run towards
open wide, my door."

A lot of people are concerned about me dropping
out of school and moving away (thinking I'm running from something).
Really I'm running towards it.
Something in me feels it's time and it's right.
I've prayed a lot about it plus gotten cool confirmation
If things don't work out and I fall flat on my face
then at least I know I tried.

I love being on a journey of finding who I am as an individual
and where I belong in this world. I have been asking this question
heaps this year, "Where is my community?"
true community. alive community. active community.
Nashville has been on my heart for years now.
And honestly, I don't know why.
Heaps will have to line up this autumn for me to move there in January,
but if God truly wants me there then it will work out.
And if not then I pray new doors will open.

Someday, I hope I can go back to Australia or Papua New Guinea.
Even Europe for a bit would be delightful too.

3 comments:

Cynthia B. said...

I admire you so much Mary Nell and am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 180 bucks on every site. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 320 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Travel to past entries