Tuesday, February 12, 2008

february update


lots happening. 
spring semester has been going to well.
all good teachers and classes (thank God!)
I joined the lacrosse team at school. 
it has been fun and hard work.
I am way out of shape!

Chicago trip is getting closer!  ahhh.
Feb. 21-25 (and I just miss Sacha at the Atlanta airport! :(


what I have been listening to tonight: Varnadore
and Radiohead's In Raindows is so goood.


feeling rather lost and confused lately.
disappointed with myself.
lonely.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Mary Nell, I'll be praying for you!

Glad the semester is going great and that you'll be on your way to Chicago soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! We're gonna have a blast. And think, you've always got friends and family. And never be disappointed with yourself...I know it can be a battle, but you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

just so you know you guys are welcome to come out to my house the night before the wedding and stay and have girly fun with us!!

cynthia said...

loving varnadore<3

exquisite said...

On agreement with Mary, you're a really awesome girl. I'm praying for you, girly. Have fun and be safe on your trip :)

Travel to past entries