Monday, December 17, 2007

cursed with...




This is what I looked like today.
strange? yes.
but this morning, I woke up with pink eye AGAIN!
third time within the last 6 months.
I am cursed.
I had to where a pirate eye patch and sunglasses
because when you have pink eye your eye is VERY
sensitive to light. so anything helps.

the reason I have it is my own stupid fault because
I kept using my contacts from the last time I had pink eye
which was November 2nd. dumb, I know.

I deserve to be blind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry! Feel better soon.

I'm really bad about changing my contacts, too, and am surprised I don't have medical problems. Maybe down the road? Hope not!

Libby said...

The pirate patch is cute....I dreamed about pink eye the other night after reading this post. ha.

Travel to past entries